Tilting & Swiveling Flat Panel Wall Mount
For 14″ – 47″ Televisions
How do I contact Customer Service?
- Please call us at 800-936-1168 with any questions or before returning anything to the store.
Where can I get the Instruction Manual?
- A copy of the instruction manual in English was enclosed with your product. If you are unable to locate it, you can view it from the link to the right.
I am missing a part
- If you are missing any of the parts, accessories or other components (screws, pieces, etc. from this model), please contact Customer Service to secure a replacement.
- Before calling, please reference the parts list on Page 4 or 5 of the Installation Guide to help us accurately identify the missing parts and promptly provide replacements.
- To insure we are solving your problem the first time, we must know the exact part number before a replacement can be provided to you.
What is the weight capacity?
- The weight capacity of each model is found on the front page of the Assembly Instructions.
- Please check this information before installing any components onto the stand.
Will you help me assemble the product?
- Our liability insurance does not allow us to provide assistance of any kind for assembling your product. Contact the retailer you purchased the product from to arrange installation or for assistance locating an installation professional if needed.
What tools do I need?
The following list of tools may be needed for this assembly and you should be an expert in the use of these tools to avoid personal injury to yourself or others. Do not attempt this assembly without the assistance of another individual or damage may result to your product or personal injury.
- Screwdrivers (Flat Head & Philips)
- Socket wrench
- Small hammer
- Safety goggles
Which screws do I use to attach the mounting brackets to my TV?
- This will vary depending on the Brand/model of TV you have. If you need to know the size of screws compatible with your TV, please contact your TV manufacturer.
- Note: Use ONLY the shortest screw and spacer combination needed to accommodate your TV. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN THE SCREWS as this may result in permanent damage to your TV.
- Using screws which are too long may also cause permanent damage to your TV.
Is the TV mount VESA compatible?
- All our mounts are VESA compatible. The maximum supported VESA size of the mount is listed on 3 or 4 sides of the package as well as on the front page of the Installation Guide.
- Maximum weight capacity is listed on the cover of the Instruction Manual.
- This product is intended only to mount a television of the indicated size and weight. Use of this product to support televisions heavier than the maximum weight capacity can damage equipment and cause personal injury.
Schoenfeld International Inc and ATEC are not responsible for personal injury or product damage due to mishandling, incorrect mounting, incorrect assembly, or incorrect use of this product.
- Do not force the bolts into the mounting holes on your TV. Do not use an electric drill to tighten these bolts on your TV. This could damage the equipment or cause personal injury.
- CAUTION: Do not place the TV face down on a hard surface when installing the mounting plate on the TV. Placing the TV face down on a hard surface can result in equipment damage. Use a blanket or suitable surface.
- A large television requires two people to lift.
- Do not release the TV until you are sure that it is securely mounted. Releasing the TV without first ensuring that it is securely installed can result in equipment damage or personal injury.
- Be careful when moving the assembled furniture after the glass shelf has been installed, or when there is equipment of any kind located on the furniture as this may cause the shelves and other parts to become unstable and fall.
Click on the ABOVE link to view the file
Click your browser’s BACK button to return